Monday, June 08, 2009

Crafty Monday - Gold Link Necklace


For our crafty Monday I thought I would find a jewelry tutorial. I will probably keep to that theme from now on since I have the other Crafty News blog where all the other tutorials will be. This necklace and instructions can be found on the Fire Mountain Gems site along with a slew of other projects. They have great ideas and all the materials can be purchased from them....go figure.

I thought this gold necklace with the simple drops was perfect for almost any outfit. You could even change it up by using gemstones vs. glass beads. I love it and may have to put my order in for some of those fancy links so that I can make a necklace for myself.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo... are you going to make that design? Silver? Gold? Copper?

    Inquiring minds want to see pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have gone out looking and have found some sterling silver links that are similar to those in this gold necklace, so yes, I will be ordering those and making one in fine silver with a few sterling silver links. I will post pictures when I am through.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin