Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jewelry Item of the Week


I didn't know whether I was coming or going this week as I was just trying to recover after last weekends show. I did make a pair of earrings for a challenge on 1000 Markets and a jewelry tree for earrings. The earrings are already for sale HERE, but the tree is not listed yet. I will get listed on my ETSY site once I get a little bit more organized with my completed gem trees and kits and have received all the copies of my book Gem Tree Sculptures. The book is for sale on the publishers web site HERE if you want to take a look at it. It will be for sale on Amazon in about 30 days.

The earrings challenge was from the Jewelry Artists Market on 1000 Markets and for June the theme was to create something based on your favorite song. Well, I have so many favorite songs as you can see from the music mixes that I create, but I chose Pachabels Canon which is a Baroque favorite. I found some Swarovski Baroque crystals and made some charm earrings. All the crystal dangles come off to add one or more at a time.



The jewelry tree was an ETSY alchemy request for a larger black jewelry tree. The only ones I had already made were green and orange and they are listed on my 1000 Markets site HERE, so that didn't work for her. Just waiting to hear back to see if this is what she wanted, if not then it will go up for sale.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin