Monday, August 31, 2009

Crochet Bracelet by Wren Handmade




I just had to share this great jewelry item. For those that love to crochet and love to make jewelry, this is a natural fit. Who knew that you could make such intricate patterns with crochet.


I found this post via the Purl Bee and Wren Handmade graciously provided the pattern to that everyone can make their own bracelet. So HERE is the link to the pattern over at the Purl Bee.

If you would prefer to just buy one of these wonderful creations, here is Laura Normandin's Etsy shop.


I hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am trying to access the link so I can try making one of these but I couldn't find it...

    Do you mind sharing it again? My email address is peachalvarez@aol.com. =) I really hope to hear from you soon!

    By the way your blog is really cool. Thanks for sharing your talent to us. God Bless!

    Peach
    http://apeachlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crochet and once you have mastered the initial steps you can whip up a lovely gift in next to no time! I found the best way to learn was heaps and heaps of practice, so here is a little project to have a go at!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin