Monday, August 24, 2009

DIY Washer Necklace




I've seen some different washer necklaces, but this one, I'll try. I found the link to Chic Steals from One Pretty Thing's blog.
The first picture is the Washer necklace from Chic Steals and the second is a kit you can purchase from Urban Outfitters. All you need is some grosgrain ribbon and washers from the hardware store. Check out Chic Steals blog for the tutorial. I really like the size of the small washers best and the red ribbon really sets it off.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dana, for featuring my tutorial!
    I love your blog - you make so many pretty baubles - and your tips on making displays are fabulous!

    xoxo
    Carly
    http://chicsteals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin