Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Jewelry Posted


This week has been devoted to making earrings and getting some posted for sale. All these pictured are either for sale on my ArtFire or 1000 Markets shop. My favorite is the carved turquoise, coral and apatite. Now to start on some inexpensive pendant/necklace designs for the salon. I have the earrings ready and now to work on the other items that need to get refreshed for Fall. I haven't had a lot of time to devote to making items this Summer due to family needs, but now I'm ready to go again. Just being back in my little craft room has inspired me to continue to remake old jewelry pieces and create new ones.

Today was our Gem and Mineral club picnic, so I did get a little reprieve from my normal routine. As it was a little hard to get going this morning and make the potluck dish I wanted to (swedish meatballs) we opted for an apple pie from Costco. Those pies are so good and this one was no exception...just needed a little vanilla ice cream to go with it.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend and remember to enjoy yourself every moment of the day because life is short and we only have a limited amount of time to make our mark on this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin