Friday, January 15, 2010

Resolutions

Yes, I know I'm a little late in making any resolutions this year, but now is better than last year when I didn't make any. I got inspired by Jill of Liv'n Good Jewelry who reviewed how she did with her 2009 resolutions and set some for 2010. Check out her blog if you want to see what hers were.

Since I didn't have any for 2009 except to get my book published, which I did by the way, I may have to add a couple extra for good measure. I think 10 is a good number.

1.   Promote, promote, promote via Twitter, Facebook, Blog and anything else I find at least once each day on one of them. I should be able to do this, I'm on them daily anyway.
2.   Land at least 2 more gem club shows for demonstrating and teaching gem trees.
3.   Land 2 additional workshop venues for gem trees or jewelry design.
4.   Have the 2nd book completed and to an editor for review. I guess I better start writing.
5.   Keep my craft room clean & organized (okay maybe clean craft room once a week).
6.   Update my danasjewelrydesign.com website.
7.   Add one new item to my Etsy, Artfire or 1000 Markets site weekly.
8.   Develop 12 tutorials that will either be for sale or free on my blog. That's only 1 per month.
9.   Learn to use Photoshop Elements 7. Yes, I have the program, but haven't figured out how to use it yet.
10. Learn one new jewelry technique.

So, that's my list. Have you made any resolutions yet?

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the info..
    i will visit now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I want to write a tutorial this year too...just one. :) But I need some one to help me with photos and hubby isn't ever that excited to help. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin