Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rambling Thoughts

Do you know how first thing in the morning and then at night when you are trying to go to sleep you have all these great ideas? Well on our trip to Napa I had all this down time just sitting in a car or driving....my mind when wild with ideas for crafting and tutorials. I was kind of wanting a break from all the creativity stuff but nooo my mind just wouldn't stop. So, I now have an outline for another book along with all the tutorials that I need to write for it. Yea, like the world needs another craft book, that will be the day. It seems that everyone is writing a book these days. Maybe I'll be a little different and only offer it as an e-book or something like that vs. a paperback published book. Oh and did I tell you I had already started on a Gem Tree book 2? I think I need a shrink or my husband just needs to take me on vacation where I don't have a computer available and I have to think about other things. Those that know me, know this probably won't work. I'll just find scratch paper and write everything down or like I did this time, use my phone's note application to jot down my rambling thoughts.

Driving through the Redwood Forest in Northern Califonia ....can you see them as we fly by? I guess if I really want a picture of one I'll have to buy a postcard.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:01 AM

    gorgeous scenerY! yea, I get those ideas late at night...but when I finally get a chance to write them downl, I forgot them :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin