Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Keeping Busy

It seems that I'm always making something new or trying new things....I guess that keeps life interesting. So, here are my most recent projects. My blogger friend Melanie from yesterday's post got my creative juices flowing and I made me some tissue holders as well as an eye glass case and with my scraps a scrap wrapped bangle. It looks really cute with jeans.
As I'm working away in my craft room the laundry room next door is getting overhauled. We had some dry rot and it needed to be gutted and refinished, so there is all kinds of noise in my house these days. Here is the before as it is being torn apart. I'll post a finished picture when it is completed and I have my washer and dryer back....may have to just wear dirty clothes for a while.
I hope everyone is having a good week. It is rainy here so it is a good time to be indoors keeping busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin