Friday, April 02, 2010

Special Order Complete

I have been so disorganized lately and this past week I did nothing. Well nothing isn't a good word as I've actually been sick with the Spring cold. It just kind of jumped up on me without warning. Funny how that happens. So, anyway, I haven't felt like getting in my craft room or even blogging.....really sad for me. This down time did allow me to finish a special order for 9 gem trees that I needed to get out the door this week. Mind you I'm still coughing and hacking up crap but I can still twist wire with the best of them without even looking. That is the one good thing about this hobby. They just kind of build themselves. Here is a picture of my finished creations before they were crammed into a box and shipped. I always worry about how they will look when they arrive.

So that's why you haven't heard from me in over a week. Wow, that's a long time and I wasn't even on vacation. Now that I'm on the road to recovery, I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get over that nasty cold asap!

    I really love your gem tree creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:43 AM

    I hope that you are on the mend soon...I hate spring colds!

    The trees are fabulous and I'm sure the receiver will be super-happy with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin