Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day at the Beach

This weekend we took a little trip to the beach for the second motor home outing. This time we dry camped...in other words, no electric or water hookups. It wasn't as convenient as having full hookups but we survived and we learned a little bit more about the coach. So, not having any internet access I couldn't blog, tweet or play my facebook games, so sad...I think I'm really going to have to get me an air card.

The dogs wanted to share a few pictures from our weekend with you.

Mom, the sun is really bright today.

Wait, I know I buried it here somewhere.

Look, I found dinner.

Finally home.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:15 AM

    Looks like so much fun! I couldn't get online yesterday, either...family forbids me to work on holidays! Although, I did sneak in some blog visiting in the morning until I was caught!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin