Monday, May 24, 2010

Wonderful New Beads

As I mentioned yesterday, today I will show you the beads I received from my bead partner for the Bead Soup Party. To my surprise she sent me two packs and not just one. Talk about generous and these are great beads. This first picture is of the orange mix that I will work with first. I already have some ideas and want to get started but wanted to get photos of the beads first.

Aren't these fun and I just love the roses.

This is the second set and will work perfectly with any of my casual jeans. Love the abalone drops.


I can see I'm going to have a hard time choosing my favorite....oh, wait I don't have to, they're all mine.

So, I have a picture of a tape measure that has been in my family for a couple of generations that I found in my sewing basket. I do remember my mother having it and it was old then. As you can see it says "Help Your Cows Measure Up with PILLSBURY'S Best Dairy Concentrate". Now can you tell me what it was used for?


Looks like a tape measure to me.

2 comments:

  1. That looks fun! I'm going to try to join a bead soup party in the future.
    Best wishes,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:03 AM

    Oh cool! YOu are in the bead soup party, too! Great goodie bags :)

    Love the measuring tape!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin