Saturday, September 04, 2010

A Featured Tutorial - Wrap Bracelet by Ruby Mines

Remember this bracelet that I made back in August that was one of my Look for Less postings? Here is the link if you want to refresh your memory. http://danasjewelrydesign.blogspot.com/2010/08/look-for-less-or-is-it-more.html. Well I found a tutorial to make this exact bracelet based upon the original one by Chan Luu.

My version $10.00

Chan Luu for $295.00

Ruby Mines $15.00


Check out Robin's tutorial to make her version of this wonderful leather and bead wrap bracelet.

Having a great weekend, how about you?




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your leather tutorials and links. I used your multi-strand tutorial to make my first leather necklace. I will post it soon to show it to you. Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I buy her bracelet $ 15?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your interest in Ruby Mines bracelet. I'm not sure if she sells them but you can find her blog at http://rubymines.blogspot.com/. On her blog you can find her e-mail contact.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin