Friday, January 07, 2011

Paper Charms

Yes, I am a dope. I signed up for another art charm swap and this one has an Asian Paper theme. I have never made paper beads or charms before and you can tell by the few I've tried to make so far. So, I've tried origami butterflies, folded fans, rolled beads and puffy stars. I can't seem to fold small enough origami butterflies to use them as a charm so I'll have to stick with the fans, beads and stars. I see lots more practice in my future.

Other than my playing a bit today with paper I've been trying to finish up some client special orders. So far, two completed with a couple more to go. The first picture is of a long fused fine silver chain and the other is another long necklace with fused fine silver links, carnelian agate, coral and pearls. Both turned out great and I can't wait until my clients see them.


When I get all those paper charms finished I'll post another picture.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I just have one word for both your paper charms and your custom orders:


    PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to ask if you were joining the BeadSoup Party this year?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin