Friday, September 23, 2011

If you are looking for the Bead Soup Party post, click HERE.

Guess what Peg comes today and I finally get to meet her and talk to her in person vs. just on the computer or phone. Now you are wondering who is Peg. Well she is the one and only co-author of the book Making Mixed Media Art Charms and Jewelry. I started making these little works of art last year and fell in love with them. They are addictive. If you have read my blog before then I'm sure you have seen some pictures that I've posted. Here is one from last year.

If you are interested in checking out Peg's book, it is available on Amazon.com. Peg also teaches at various art retreats around the country and soon she'll announce a new teaching venue for her and it might be in international waters. I'm seriously thinking about going to that one.

Speaking of art retreats, I did submit teaching proposals to three for 2012. Maybe I'll hear back from at least one of them. Just to give you a clue as to what I would be teaching....it would be gem trees or a form of gem trees as some of them don't have gemstones on them at all. More about that coming.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dana,
    Meeting you in person was so nice! Thank you for a delightful day. Hope we can do it again soon.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin