Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tough Day

If you are looking for the Bead Soup Blog Hop Click HERE.

It was a tough day for the little guy today as he went to the groomers. He is always so happy and full of energy after but during they say he lays flat on his tummy and won't move. I can just see him doing that. Right now he is sound asleep next to me on the couch laying on a pillow. Boy to have a dogs life.


I always find it difficult to pack for a trip and I'm still trying to figure out what to take for a 19 day cruise. I hear we will have 5 formal nights, good thing I can wear things more than once and there is a laundry on board. Then the planning to make sure you have taken everything you will need for that many days. It's not like I can just run out to the mall to pick up something I forgot. So, I have lists, lists in my head and on paper, not that it will help me any as I'm sure I'll forget something.

We have one more fair day tomorrow and I'm looking forward to scones and raspberry jam for breakfast. I hope everyone is having a great day and if you are from the Bead Soup party, thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin