Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Making a List and Checking it Twice

I've finally started making my Christmas presents for this year. I had wanted to get them completed this past Summer but nooo I had to wait and now I'm stressing over everything I have yet to do. I did find a great little quick crochet scarf pattern that I've worked up and altered for three of the gifts, a scarf, infinity scarf and a neck warmer along with some wrist warmers which are kind of like a fingerless glove. I love them so much I may have to make me a pair.

After making these few things, I decided to make a list of who I was making for and what I was making them. What an eye opener, I can't make these scarves for the men as they are too lacy, so now I'm in a quandary.  What to make the men and I have more men than women? My list of ideas for men weren't very good or even original but included hats and BBQ aprons.Now what to do? I think I'm in need of big help in the idea department. Once I get my list together completely, I'll share the links to the tutorials I find or other ideas.

If you read my last post then you will be wondering where those photos are of the Museum of Flight. Well here are a few from my phone camera. This was my first visit but I'm sure it won't be the last.



Here are a couple more that hubby took with the nice camera..... he did a little photo editing to jazz them up a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin