Sunday, January 29, 2012

A New Toy

I've been struggling with my laptop for the past month and DH told me to finally just go out and buy another one. I had a Toshiba netbook and unfortunately the store didn't have anymore of them in stock but they did have some new tablets with keyboards so I thought I would give it a try to see if it would work for me. So here I am typing away on this thing and today it is better than yesterday as I continue to get used to the keyboard. The tablet is an ASUS Transformer with a keyboard docking station. Last night I was trying like crazy to figure out how to copy and paste a url into this post to show you what it looked like.... heck I would have been happy to be able to copy the picture but alas, I couldn't to it so here I am trying again.

http://www.asus.com/Eee/Eee_Pad/Eee_Pad_Transformer_TF101/

Finally success at copying a link. So you get the idea. Still haven't figured out how to copy a photo or link it or even add one .... ugg. I think this is going to be a big learning curve.

If any of you use a tablet to post your blog posts and upload photos, please let me know how it is going and if you revert back to a desktop or laptop computer for these types of posts.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Dana! Anxious to see your progress and other's comments. Still not so sure about my ipad!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin