Monday, January 02, 2012

A New Year

Here we are in 2012 already. Didn't 2011 go by fast? It seems like it was just yesterday that I was making my New Years Resolutions for 2011.... which didn't go too well. I'll have to look back at them to see if I was able to accomplish any of them. I do know that I wanted to have all my Christmas presents made by June or July... that didn't happen but I did make all my presents this past year which I think was a huge accomplishment.

I did get a few new items listed on my ArtFire studio for sale. The one thing I'm not really good at is taking all the photos, fixing them and then getting the items posted. I love making things but it's the other stuff I have a problem with. Still have a ton more to do as I figured it wasn't going to sell itself sitting finished in my studio.

These are just a few of the items that got listed. To check out everything here is the link. Dana's Jewelry Design.







DH is going in for surgery tomorrow, so we are trying to get several jobs around the house completed today as he won't be able to lift heavy things for awhile. Nothing serious but surgery doesn't come without risks and that is what worries me. I guess I'll pack up my sketch book and kindle and try to keep busy at the hospital since not much will get accomplished around here until he is able to come home. Maybe I'll even get some inspiration from being in a different environment for a few days, not sure what kind of inspiration I can get from a hospital but you never know. Just trying to stay positive.

Have a great week and maybe I'll get around to photographing my sketch book for you to see what I've been up to.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all goes well with surgery, know it can be stressful. Sending your patience and strength, along with some creative thoughts. , donna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin